Core Official Documents Category is limited to official documents related to Israel’s national rights that are legally binding according to the various approaches of legal authorities who support Israel’s rights to its homeland. It also has legitimate international compacts that are often-cited but are not directly relevant to Israel’s national rights.
OL – original links as recorded on Wayback Machine
UP YEAR – updated link and year updated on this site.
1) Franco-British Boundary Convention (Dec. 23, 1920),
2) Geneva Convention Relative to the Treatment of Prisoners of War arts. 2, 49, Aug. 12, 1949, 6 U.S.T. 3316, 75 U.N.T.S. 135
3) Mandate for Palestine (July 24, 1922),
http://www.therightroadtopeace.com/infocenter/Heb/MandateforPalestine.html (including caption by Att’y Howard Grief).
4) San Remo Resolution (Apr. 25, 1920),
http://www.therightroadtopeace.com/infocenter/Heb/SamRemoRes.html (including caption by Att’y Howard Grief).
5) S.C. Res. 242, U.N. Doc. S/RES/242 (Nov. 22, 1967)
http://www.un.org/documents/sc/res/1967/scres67.htm (follow “Resolution 242” hyperlink).
6) U.N. Charter chs. VI, VII, XII, art. 80,